Hello! I'm The Wild Woman, a Jamaican-born creator sitting deeply in all of my intersections, aligning my purpose and using language, spirituality, and sensual self-introspection to shift thoughts and ideals to empower growth. Established in my career spanning over a decade, I have cultivated a distinctive performing style which creatively centers my Blackness, womanity, and my artistry for soul-stirring conversations.
Embodying this heart work as Black, woman, queer, and oracle, an award-winning spoken word artist, poet, author of “This Wild Woman is Speaking” self-published in 2021, and spiritual self-development facilitator. I also do this work as an event producer, host, speaker, and sacred community curator.
Expressing my ingenuity through my language, culture, and untameable spirit for the healing, ascension, and self-pleasure of those I connect with, my desire is to create new paradigms by calling on and honoring my wildness— and in the process, encouraging others to be and do the same.
- Owner of Sha.karah Jewelry Co.
- Creator of The Coterie Experience
- Podcast Host of Naked Monday
- Creator and host of Live + Interactive
- Poetry Curator for The Festival of Literary Diversity (The FOLD)
- Curator and Host of Flower City Slam (This Is Brampton)
- Curator of The Stories Beside Us (This Is Brampton)